About the MTI Annual Value Reward
The MTI Annual Value Award recognizes members that have realized quantifiable value from successful application of knowledge gained through their MTI membership. Examples could include, but are not limited to:
- • Incorporation of training or procedures developed and delivered by MTI
- • Application of technical knowledge obtained from MTI Projects or Publications
- • Savings and efficiencies realized from information gained at live TAC forums, structured forum presentations, or through MTI’s online technical forum
- • Solutions obtained via MTI’s network of experts and member representatives
- • Producer-supplier joint projects that have delivered value to the companies or the industry. (There is no limit to how many companies can be included on a single Value Award application that focuses on a collaborative effort benefiting more than one organization).
Tricor Metals uses MTI publications and networking as a significant part of our plan to educate sales personal to better assist customers as a technical source for MOC (materials of construction).
Tricor Metals uses the MTI publications as a part of any literature review to develop possible MOC alternatives to end users to save capital expenses for major equipment decisions.
When receiving an inquiry where the end user is uncertain of what MOC to use we may conduct a literature search along with our own metallurgical knowledge and experience to offer alternatives. This can save substantial cost for the end user by allowing then to choose an MOC for less cost and still maintain required corrosion resistance. The publications also allow internal training resources to develop an understanding of MOC’s and their application as well as to understand the key physical, mechanical and metallurgical aspects of the metals and alloys.