We fabricate and field repair reactive and high nickel alloy autoclave components such as wall liners, compartments, batten strip repairs, mixer hubs, mixer blades, and mixer shafts.
Global mobilization of our experienced welding technical team is available to repair reactive and premium metal autoclave components virtually anywhere.
We maintain extensive in-house inventories of plate, sheet, forge billet, bar, rods, and weld filler materials for fast turnarounds.
Welding, metal replacement of other components such as hubs, shafts, liner strips, forged parts, and custom parts are also available from our in-house inventories.
- Pulp & Paper
- Off-Shore Technology
- Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Water Purification
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Steel Processing
Services (in the field or in our plant)
- Reactive metal welding
- Repair of explosively bonded liner walls
- OEM sub-component supply forgings, weldments, semi or fully processed components
- In-house materials available
- Global mobilization of repair crews
- Materials sourcing
- Joining and weld repair of explosive bonded materials
- Titanium-palladium alloy
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Nickel alloys (C276 and others)