Tricor Metals titanium vessels; 15 ft. dia. x 40 ft. long. For a mine in Africa.
Aggressive acids used in pressure acid leaching (PAL) processes call for advanced metals like titanium for vessels, agitators, piping, and segmenting walls.
Tricor is a world leader in the supply of titanium mill products for corrosion applications.
Tricor has decades of experience in designing, fabricating, welding and field repairing advanced metal process equipment.
- Tricor Quality – ISO9001:2008 QMS, ASME VIII Div. 1, & PED. Fully traceable materials advanced metal processing and fabrication techniques geared to titanium and advanced alloys.
- Tricor Titanium Mill Products – Billet, bar, plate, sheet, piping, fittings, and fasteners. Advanced processing including shearing, sawing, stocking plans, Positive Material Identificaiton (PMI) testing, and water jet cutting.
- Tricor Titanium Forgings – Billets are stocked and staged for optimum properties. State-of-the-art saws for quickest deliveries.
- Tricor Fabrication & design – Pressure vessels, custom weldments, formed and welded sub- components, shell & tube heat exchangers, and piping.
- Tricor Field Welding Repairs – Experienced and highly skilled in welding reactive metals & high alloys, and available for mobilizing worldwide.